Leaky Aura Syndrome is an issue blighting the lives of many Empaths without their knowledge. It is a condition where the auric field recedes and becomes overly porous…
As an Empath, do you remember a time when you could go to the mall without feeling drained, do you have memories of spending time with certain people without becoming overwhelmed, or do you get irritated by being out in public? If you answered yes to all three questions, you could have developed leaky aura syndrome.
Suffering low moods, depleted energy, brain fog, overwhelm, unusually heightened senses, feeling constantly dissatisfied, run down, or out of sorts, could be a sign that your energy field has receded, which means you are out of balance and taking on too much emotional energy from others.
The disorder makes Empath life unnecessarily challenging. The good news is, the condition can be reversed.
Questions that could determine leaky aura
- Do you experience overwhelm after a short time spent in people’s presence?
- Does being in busy places cause overwhelm, fatigue or other disagreeable complaints?
- Do you pick up other people’s energy after very little time spent in their presence?
- Is your energy constantly low, regardless of how well you eat or how rested you are?
- Is your mind sluggish and foggy?
- Do you have regular aches and pains with no apparent reason for them?
- Would you describe your overall energy as being cloudy?
- Is it difficult for you to get motivated?
- Are you fatigued after relatively small amounts of exercise?
- Do people ever complain of being tired after spending time in your presence?
- Do you regularly pick up illnesses or disorders from others?
- Are you affected by other people’s thoughts to the point they sway your opinions?
- Do you consistently feel low and apathetic?
- Do your moods regularly fluctuate?
- Have you been to your GP for test after test but were told nothing was wrong?
- Are your senses (sight, sound, smell,) more heightened than usual?
- Have you been diagnosed with chakra imbalances?
- Does it feel like you frequently carry around unfamiliar energy?
- Do you suffer unusual sleep patterns and often wake up with strange emotional sensations?
- Are your dreams more violent or erratic than normal?
- Are you suffering with reoccurring ailments such as skin eruptions or stomach troubles?
- Do you get easily irritated if others stand too close?
- Would you say your energy field feels more open than normal?
- Do you remember a time when you didn’t feel your Empath traits so uncomfortably?
Answering yes to several of the above questions strongly indicates you are suffering with leaky aura syndrome. (If you have been experiencing continuous health problems, it is advisable to visit a health practitioner to ensure there are no underlying issues).
What causes leaky aura
All humans come as a trinity package of mind, body and spirit. For complete balance, all three need to be in unison. When it comes to Empath re-balancing, it is never a straight forward process.
Most Empaths experience leaky aura syndrome at some point in their life. When we have a leaky aura, our energy field becomes overly porous and an excess of energy both leaks out and in. The problem, however, originated not within the aura but within the physical body.
When we are healthy and energized, it could be said that all our pranic energy is held within our physical body. When we suffer health or emotional problems, however, our pranic energy depletes. Needing an extra boost, the body then siphons energy off our aura and this is what makes it leaky or receded. The problem is then no longer just in the physical, but within the aura as well.
Those who constantly suffer ailments, those who have an intense aversion to spending time in peopled places or those who find themselves needing more time alone, to the point of being reclusive, often have a leaky aura.
If you have tried all types of grounding or protective techniques and find nothing works, or if you are more negatively affected when spending time around people than you ever have been, then ‘How to Heal Leaky Aura Syndrome’ is for you.
Click here for more information on the book.