- Do You consider yourself to be excessively introvert?
- Do you suffer with Empath overwhelm?
- Are you emotionally fragile?
- Do you pick up excessive amounts of emotional energy?
- Do you experience Empath fatigue after being around others?
- Do you get brain-fog or cloudy-thinking?
- Is your mind often scattered?
- Does being moody, low or depressed seem to be the norm these days?
- Do you suffer with anxiety or panic attacks, if even from time to time?
- Do you regularly feel sad or apathetic?
- Is socialising a chore?
- Is decision-making, especially career-wise, anxiety inducing?
- Are you often disappointed with others actions towards you?
- Are you overweight?
- Do you have a large belly, especially in comparison to the rest of your body?
- Do you find it difficult to shift weight, no matter how little you eat or how often you exercise?
- Are you constantly hungry or think about food most of the day?
- Have you found yourself putting more weight on as the years roll by, without eating more?
- Do you have to starve yourself to stay or get slim?
- Is your energy always low, no matter how many hours sleep or rest you may get?
- Would you say you have chronic-fatigue?
- Is exercise unenjoyable, a challenge or too much like hard-work?
- Do you fake much of your friendliness towards others?
- Do you feel you need alcohol or other stimulants to get you through social events?
- Do you suffer with frequent colds, cold sores or low-immune-system related illnesses?
- Do any of your joints ache or feel tender, especially your back?
- Do you have digestive disturbances: constipation, diarrhoea, acid reflux, hyperacidity, bloating or gas?
- Have you been diagnosed with I.B.S. Crohns or other bowel disorders?
- Have you ever suffered with acne, psoriasis, eczema or other skin conditions?
- Do you get, or have you had, allergies or asthma?
- Do you feel or look older than you should?
- Have you or any of your family been diagnosed with diabetes?
- Have you had fertility or menstrual problems?
- Have you suffered from headaches or migraines, dizzy spells, clumsiness, forgetfulness or epilepsy?
- Is there history of illnesses in your family such as heart disease, cancer or dementia?
- Do you not feel as good as you know you should?
If you answered yes to more than 10 of the above questions you will benefit from removing wheat from your diet. It is easier than you might expect! The Eating Plan for Empaths & HSPs can show you how:
Disorders Linked to Wheat Consumption
Antiphospholipid syndrome (APS)
Autoimmune aplastic anemia
Autoimmune inner ear disease (AIED)
Autoimmune thrombocytopenic purpura (ATP)
Autoimmune thyroid disease
Axonal & neuronal neuropathies
Cafe au lait
Chronic fatigue syndrome
Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)
Giant cell arteritis (temporal arteritis)
Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP)
Mixed connective tissue disease (MCTD)
Paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration
Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH)
Primary biliary cirrhosis
Primary sclerosing cholangitis
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
Restless legs syndrome
Sperm & testicular autoimmunity
Type 1 diabetes