Before I share with you the seven steps I would like to offer some exciting news: In case you didn’t know I have written a book, these past five months, about my many findings on my journey as an Empath. It is written as guide to aid you in finding your true potential and to discover what you are here to do. I share with you, all I have learnt that has transformed my life. It has lots of new info on what imbalances the Empath, why we feel everything so deeply, why people affect us the way they do and the best ways to stay protected and in balance. I am really excited about it. There’s lots of inspiring information in there that I have not yet shared on my blog. I am hoping to have it released before the end of April, so watch this space… Now on with the post:
Having strong intuition we can trust is a huge help in navigating the turbulent journey of life. Luckily most who are Sensitive are born with a strong sense of intuition which we can continue to build over the course of our lives.
Being able to follow our intuition and trust its promptings will guide us to the life we are meant to follow. The best way for us do this is by knowing its many signals.
1. Practice meditation daily. If only for a short time, five minutes a day is better than no minutes. Stilling the mind through meditation is the best way to develop intuition. It is not an overnight process. Some have to work harder than others. It is in meditation you receive the answers to your questions through messages and visions.
2. Know your visions are real. The visions you see in meditation are real and have significant meaning… we just need to decipher them. Many of our messages come through symbolism or code and are unique to each one of us. Learning to decode them is essential to understanding them. For example: one person may see a red rose in their mind’s eye and interpret it as message of love; another may see the same but interpret the thorns and color red as a sign of danger. Our visions and messages are exclusive to us and that is why it is important to recognize their meanings and believe in them.
3. Keep a meditation diary. After each meditation, quickly write what you saw and felt, even if it wasn’t much. This goes a long way to helping you decipher your visions. If you don’t write what you saw you will soon forget it. You often get messages during meditation that may make no sense for days, weeks, even months after you received them. One day you will come to understand what your message was trying to tell you through the notes you made. A meditation diary will also help you interpret and understand any repetitive imagery.
4. Listen to your solar intuition. Your solar plexus is your seat of emotions. It is here we get to experience our intuitive feelings. For decision making, always tune into the solar intuition. If a certain choice causes feelings of distress or discomfort then that choice is not a good one. If however, the decision feels calm, peaceful or uplifting then that choice is safe for us.
5. Take intuition development classes or meditation classes. A supportive group environment is a perfect place to increase intuition and the sixth-sense. The power of the like-minded working collectively in meditation can enhance intuitive awareness. But always listen to your solar intuition when choosing a class. It has to feel completely safe and hopefully be an ego-free-zone.
6. Note the intuitive events you experience each day. This can be done in your meditation diary. Examples of intuitive events are: when you think of a person and they suddenly call or you follow a hunch that proves to be correct. There are many more. However small or insignificant they seem, your intuition is at work guiding you. Too often these happenings are often brushed off as coincidence. Writing them down is confirmation of how your sixth-sense is increasing. The more you develop, the more you will notice these goings-on.
7. Stay in balance, mentally and physically. Eating right and looking after the body through exercise helps intuition develop. An unhealthy out-of-balance body is a very poor conductor of psychic energy. When you have a sluggish body you will have slow-moving energy centers and a foggy mind. Visions will have no clarity or focus, and the inclination to progress will be stalled.
So there you have it, seven steps to help develop your intuition.
If you would like to learn more about staying grounded and protected click here
Until next time
Donations can be made here. Thank You for your kind support.
©Diane Kathrine at Empaths Empowered
Never Miss A Post! Join Thousands of Others on This Amazing Journey of Transformation!
Click The Follow Button On Right Side-Bar Above⇑