Having strong intuition you can trust is a huge help when navigating the turbulent journey of Empath life!
Luckily, those who are Sensitive are born with a strong sense of intuition. It is an intuition they can continue to build over the course of their lives.
Being able to follow your intuition, and trust its promptings, not only guides you towards the life you may dream to live but also helps when discerning the emotional energy belonging to others.
Too often many Empaths wrongly interpret emotional energy, often claiming others emotions as their own. By developing a strong sense of intuition it helps to prevent this from happening. And here we will take a look at the best ways to do it:
1. Practice meditation daily. If only for a short time. Five minutes a day is better than no minutes. Stilling the mind, through meditation, is one of the best ways to develop intuition. It is not an overnight process. Some have to work harder than others. It is in meditation you receive the answers to the questions, you may have asked. These answers come through messages and visions.
2. Know your visions are real. The visions you see in meditation are real and have significant meaning… you just need to decipher them. Many of your messages come through symbolism or code and are unique to each one of us. Learning to decode them is essential to understanding them. For example: one person may see a red rose in their mind’s eye and interpret it as message of love; another may see the same but interpret the thorns and color red as a sign of danger. Your visions and messages are exclusive to you and that is why it is important to recognize their meanings and believe in them.
3. Keep a meditation diary. After each meditation, quickly write what you saw and felt, even if it wasn’t much. This goes a long way to helping you decipher your visions. If you don’t write what you saw you will soon forget it. You often get messages during meditation that may make no sense for days, weeks, even months after you received them. One day you will come to understand what your message was trying to tell you through the notes you made. A meditation diary will also help you interpret and understand any repetitive imagery.
4. Listen to your solar intuition. Your solar plexus is your seat of emotions. It is here you get to experience your intuitive feelings. For decision making, always tune into the solar intuition. If a certain choice causes feelings of distress or discomfort then that choice is not a good one. If however, the decision feels calm, peaceful or uplifting then that choice is safe.
5. Take intuition development or meditation classes. A supportive group environment is a perfect place to increase intuition and the sixth-sense. The power of the like-minded working collectively in meditation can enhance intuitive awareness. But always listen to your solar intuition when choosing a class. It has to feel completely safe and hopefully be an ego-free-zone.
6. Note the intuitive events you experience each day. This can be done in your meditation diary. Examples of intuitive events are: when you think of a person and they suddenly call, or you follow a hunch that proves to be correct. There are many more. However small or insignificant they seem, your intuition is at work guiding you. Too often these happenings are often brushed off as coincidence. Writing them down is confirmation of how your sixth-sense is increasing. The more you develop, the more you will notice these goings-on.
7. Stay in balance, mentally and physically. Looking after the body, through good food and exercise, helps intuition develop. An unhealthy out-of-balance body is a very poor conductor of psychic energy. When you have a sluggish body you will have slow-moving energy centers and a foggy mind. Visions then have no clarity or focus, and the inclination to progress will be stalled.
So there you have it, seven steps to help develop your intuition.
If you would like to learn more about staying grounded and protected click here
Until next time
Donations can be made here. Thank You for your kind support.
©Diane Kathrine at Empaths Empowered
Never Miss A Post! Join Thousands of Others on This Amazing Journey of Transformation!
Click The Follow Button On Right Side-Bar Above⇑