If you are an Empath or Sensitive you will be more than used to not handling anything of a low vibration, but lately you may have noticed those sensitivities amping up.
Many Empaths suffer allergies in some shape or form. However, you may be allergic or intolerant and not even be aware of it. If you are in contact with something on a daily basis that you are allergic to, you tend to have a continuous, albeit sometimes minor, reaction. For example: you may suffer with a constant stuffy nose, itchy eyes, muscle or joint discomfort, headaches or constipation, but because you’ve had the symptoms for as long as you can remember, you give little thought to them, but any one of them could be a sign of an allergy.
Normally, the way to determine an allergy is a process of elimination: To withdraw from your diet, for a time, the suspected allergy inducing item and then reintroduce it. If you are allergic you will normally have a big reaction to it. However, you may now be finding that your own body is giving you spontaneous allergic reactions, to things you have come into daily contact with, for most of your life.
The thing is, most of us already know what we should or shouldn’t consume. We all have the internal Knowing. We get that nagging feeling that something is not a fit for us. However, as humans we have also wanted to indulge in the forbidden fruit. But now, it would seem, we are getting put on track and our own bodies are guiding us, and in some cases rather abruptly, to make the change.
Here is a little list of some types of reactions you may have been experiencing:
- If you use alcohol to help get you through social situations, you find yourself getting intoxicated ridiculously easily and feeling so ill after consumption that you believe you’re literally going to die. Hangovers last for days or even a week.
- After eating meat, poultry or fish you feel more depressed than normal and your energy levels plummet.
- You may find that the kick start coffee in the morning is giving you the jitters, making you feel anxious and/or nauseous.
- When coming into contact with air fresheners, cleaning products, perfumes or garden chemicals, your nose starts streaming and you develop cold-like symptoms.
- Consuming anything genetically modified triggers a whole host of uncomfortable symptoms.
- White sugar (or anything refined) makes your body instantly lethargic and your mind race.
- TV and internet (that you have previously been ok with) gives you brain fog and makes you feel restless or irritable.
When you take heed of your body’s warning signals, in the shape of instant negative reactions, and remove whatever it is lowering your vibration, you effectively release yourself from its control. Although touted as much desired pleasures, the contents of the list above are mostly energy draining and toxic to us. And if your body/mind/intuition is telling you its time to give them up, it is probably wise to listen. In return you will have more energy, feel happier, freer and will have to deal with less of the dark stuff within.
If you have found my work to be helpful please consider donating here
©Diane Kathrine at Empaths Empowered